Additional information about data protection
|The Responsible for the Treatment is the Provincial Council of Jaén, Plaza de San Francisco s / n 23071 – Jaén, the representative being its President. In accordance with the provisions of article 37 of REGULATIONS (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, as well as the provisions of article 34 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, has been designated to General Secretariat, as Delegate of Data Protection. To exercise the rights set out in it, you can contact through the email address: email@example.com (this email address will be available, exclusively, for queries related to data protection).
|PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
|The purpose of the treatment is the processing of consultations in relation to the International Piano Competition «Jaén Prize» made by users through the portal premiopiano.dipujaen.es
In accordance with the provisions of article 6 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, the treatment finds its basis of legitimacy in:
a) the interested party gave his consent for the processing of his personal data for this purpose. In the same sense, Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, allows article 6 to treat data, based on the consent granted by the interested party.
|RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
|No international data transfers are foreseen.
At any time the interested party may exercise the rights set forth in articles 15 and following of Regulation (EU) 2016/379, of April 27, 2016, as well as those indicated in article 12 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, by submitting a written document in the General Electronic Registry. These rights are those that are indicated below:
– Right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him / her are being processed and, in such case, the right to access them and the following information: the purpose of the treatment, categories of personal data that are processed and of possible data communications and their recipients. If possible, be informed of the period of conservation of your data. If not, the criteria to determine this term.
– The right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him and, in the case of incompleteness to be completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
– Right to suppress personal data without undue delay in the cases contemplated in article 17, except for the exceptions included in it.
– Right to limitation of treatment, which includes: The right to request the suspension of treatment when; 1. The accuracy of the data is contested, while the accuracy is verified by the person responsible. 2. The interested party has exercised his right of opposition, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of the responsible party prevail over the affected party. The right to request the preservation of personal data when; 1. The treatment is unlawful and the affected party opposes the deletion of their data and requests instead the limitation of its use. 2. The person responsible no longer needs the data for the purposes of the treatment but the affected party does need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
– Right to the portability of your data, that is, the right to receive the personal data that you have and that you have provided to the data controller, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller without being able to prevent it from the person responsible to whom it was given in the cases provided for in Article 20, provided that it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
– Right to object at any time, for reasons related to your personal and personal situation, to the fact that personal data concerning you is subject to processing unless a legitimate interest is proven or necessary for the exercise or defense of claims. The right to object to the treatment when it is aimed at direct marketing.
Once the request for any of the previous actions has been received, the Diputación de Jaén will respond within a month of receiving it. However, this period may be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of applications. In this case, the citizen will be informed of the aforementioned extension within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay. Where the citizen submits the application by electronic means, the information will be provided by electronic means whenever possible, unless the latter requests that it be provided by other means.
The interested party shall have the right to submit a claim (without prejudice to any other administrative appeal or legal action) to the Council for Transparency and Data Protection of Andalusia, an independent control authority in matters of data protection in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, such as established in articles 43.1 and 45 of Law 1/2014, of June 24, on Public Transparency of Andalusia.